We’re happy to help our customers with plugin related support through our knowledgebase and ticket system. We don’t provide any support via email. We try to answer each question as quickly as possible, but response time can sometimes take up to 24 hours.
Note that only Lead Matic customers can access the Knowledge Base and open a Ticket. After purchasing a plugin, you will receive an email containing a username and password to access our member area.
How To Get Support
1. Browse the knowledge base
Here you will find guides to getting started with pluginas demo data to install. There are also helpful tutorials for using your plugin. The documentation provided here covers installation, usage, and often answers most questions. Please take a look at this section before opening a ticket.
2. Open a ticket
Our support team are answering tickets from Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm ( GMT+7 ) and closed on Indonesian holidays.
When making a request please keep these things in mind to get the best support possible:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of WordPress and the latest version of your plugin.
- Disable all 3rd party plugins as many issues are solved by disabling conflicting plugins or widgets.
- Turn off any cache plugin or server caching.
- Try to describe the problem in as much detail as possible.
- If possible, include a link to page you are having trouble with or a screenshot that illustrates the problem.
- Use Pastebin if you want to paste large amounts of code and just provide a link in the ticket.
If you need to contact us that is not related to plugin support, send your message to email@example.com. Note that message that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org may take up to 24 hours for us to respond.
Limits to our support
We do not provide general WordPress support that isn’t related to our plugin. You’ll need to ask for help with general WordPress questions here: http://wordpress.org/support/
It’s exciting to see how our countdown designs are modified to suit the needs of a variety of people! We’re happy to try help with these modifications, but there is a limit to what we can do. In general, if a customization requires 2-3 lines of new code, we’ll be glad to assist. However, if your question requires more than that amount of code, you’ll need to contact a developer to assist you.
We’re not able to support third party plugins or ensure that every one works properly with our plugin.